< P = Z x C5 x E
If you wonder why some people succeed…
….you want it for yourself
….you want it for your children
You just need the secret. The formula of success.
The level of success anyone attains is a result of how much they increase the factors in the formula. Each factor multiplies the others. The outcome is simple. You will become successful if you take one step…decide to invest in yourself and your children’s potential and begin to increase the factors in the formula.
< P = Z x C5 x E
< P Maximize Potential
- Be clear about what you’re pursuing and why
- Choose to maximize your potential over other pursuits. Shift your attention to becoming the best you can be and accomplishing the most possible.
- Goals become individual and internal. Success will not be defined by external measures, can’t be given or taken away by someone else, and isn’t achieved in a single event.
- Success becomes a process of continual growth. There’s zero fail. You stretch, evaluate, adjust, move forward and repeat.
- Goals are used as signposts that mark accomplishment.
- Find your sweet spot: Use your natural strengths, talents, abilities to do what you love to do.
- If you’re talented but have no passion for something, only a limited level of success will be achieved. If you are passionate, but don’t have the natural strengths to succeed, it won’t work either.
C5 5 Character Choices
- Centered: Operate with a focus on maximizing your potential, becoming your best, setting your goals, your pace…and not allowing anyone to pull you off course.
- Coachable: Attend to a coach’s guidance. Listen, evaluate, adjust and move forward with a positive outlook. Zero blame, zero excuses.
- Committed: Prioritize your daily schedule and activity choices according to goals, doing the hard work when you don’t want to, making the difficult choices when there are options.
- Competitive: Be willing to risk, push past where you think you can succeed, do more than you think you can, push the envelope of what has been done enough to move forward. Compete more with yourself than others. Use competition to push harder than if you were alone.
- Composed: Find the balance in physical, mental, spiritual, emotional aspects of your being. Direct adrenaline to do something great when it matters.
- Surround yourself with the people who will bring out your best.
- Have a supportive family who will use family time, finances, emotional investments in a partnership for each other’s best. Parents take care of needs: transportation, nutrition, rest, providing encouragement and comfort as needed.
- Choose the coach who has equal passion, talent, and skill to bring out the best at a matching level of development.
- Find a team that’s going in the same direction, has the same level of skill, and equal amount of investment.
- Find a facility that has space and equipment necessary to get the training done.
Subscribe… (there’s a button…..over there…on the right….)
We’ll cover each factor from a variety of perspectives. Parents of high achieving, accomplished kids, coaches, national level athletes will all weigh in regularly. This blog is dedicated to guiding you and your children to imagineering a big…an Olympic sized life. It’s what we’re all meant to do.
Imagine what life would be like if all our kids became the best they could be….where they maximized their potential so that it benefits everyone around them. Pretty cool.